Rainy days.

I woke up today at 7 a.m. to an earth shattering BOOM of thunder. Awesome. I'm not the biggest fan of thunder and lightning, I know you're more likely to get attacked by a bear than struck or something like that. But, I live in KANSAS. No bears and the fact that we're super flat makes me think the odds are a little different for us. Bonus for the day is it's EARTH DAY! yay earth!

I love how passionate people are on Earth Day, for example, a rather small college boy had roughly 80 plastic bags tied together in a form of super hero costume. He running around campus with a group of people getting soaked, shouting through a bull horn how awesome earth is. It makes me think that people might actually listen to them. I could give you my super cheesy philosophy on earth and treating it poorly but I think I'll refrain.

I also am OBSESSED with blogs, as you can probably see... this however, is one of my favorite ones of all time. These awesome people draw out their recipes super cute and make you want to cook! Also, note that I am OBSESSED with Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution and basically anything Jamie and I think he would appreciate this blog:

http://www.theydrawandcook.com/

This is a rather pointless rambling so I'm going to stop now! Have a wonderful day and pick up some trash!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment