Jesus Christ Superstar!

Wow is my life crazy today! I'm running on roughly two hours of sleep but I really wanted to blog since it's been such a long time! As most of you know on of the routes I would love to go with fashion design is creating costumes for movies or Broadway. Well I figure since I'm in Kansas I'm gonna work every show that comes my way doing wardrobe! It just so happens that tonight Jesus Christ Superstar the traveling Broadway show is here and I am doing costumes for it! When "Brenda" the head costume lady was picking who does what, handed me the notes for Mr. Ted Neeley. I about pee'd my pants. Apparently being vocal and doing what you know how to do gets you sa-weet dressing jobs. For those of you who don't know Ted Neeley is THE JESUS. He's in the movie on the soundtracks everything... he's been doing this role for like 34 years. Basically the entire industry (meaning Broadway) knows who he is.



This also tragically included doing roughly three hours of laundry of people's socks, underwear, bras, pit pads, and everything else that makes me wanna vom. Awesome.



This is me in Mr. Neeley's dressing room... it's really blurry because I was freaking out he was gonna turn the corner and be like uuuhhhmmmm hey? because unlike the few other people I'm dressing I can't just walk up to him and be like hey let me know if you need anything i'll be working your quick changes or w.e. I have to have Brenda introduce me because he's famous haha.

Anyways I'm charging everything I own right now and about to go take a nap to charge my body. I have to be back at 6 I'll update you all after the show!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment